Friday, June 9, 2017

Quickie Friday!

I think, I think...we've finally got the summer work schedule figured out. What that means to the blog, who knows?!? No, it looks like I'm keeping my regular Thursday work hours and probably picking up Friday as well so the blog will have to be squeezed in between those two days. It's a quickie post today because I need to head out to the store shortly. Here's what I've got for you. We're going to start with paper and end with paper.

I love how bridal papers are getting more modern. There is a great variety of colors, patterns and themes these days. I was looking at my wedding photos last night and as my daughter said, "They look so old!" This is a new collection in from Photoplay. I'll apologize again this week for having wonky photos. I just didn't have the time to turn several photos you'll see today, right side up.




 This are a also two papers from other Photoplay collections that have great masculine colors for guys and the reverse of one is full on camo! (Although no one says 'Rad' anymore, do they?)

Altenew has a new release and we've gotten a nice selection. 



I love this Iris stamp!


Next up is Lil' Inker. We have both stamps and new background dies. 


Also back in is the favorite Happy Birthday square and the balloons with the matching strings die.

Wonky Photo Alert! These are several honeycomb dies from Honey Bee. Two of them nest together. The first two dies will sit on top of one another to create a layered effect. Hopefully you can see it in the photo. The third (as you are looking left to right in this photo is NOT a cutting die except around the outside. The die imprints or embosses the honeycomb pattern into your paper.

I'm back to Lil/ Inker with these next two photos. This die set gives you two wonky rectangles and three wonky circles

Lastly here is a sample of two of the background dies. The one on the left cuts out the chevron pattern as you can see. The one on the right is similar to the Honey Bee die in that it cut into the paper but not through leaving this parquet style pattern.

I told you we would finish with paper and this is a stunning set of papers from Kaiser.


My last wonky photo - Seaside, beach papers from a new company. I'm sorry I don't have the name.

Lastly, I spied this cute pirate lass right above the Kaiser paper and just had to give her a shout out! Love empowered women! (Especially when they start young!) Have a great week and I'll see next time.

No comments: