Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Edition

I just have a few quick photos to add. New product flies off the shelves so fast I wanted to make sure I got a post in early in the week. Here's what I've got!

The new release from Taylored Expressions - very summery, very beachy - Anchors Aweigh!(or is it Away???)


Our Daily Bread has some lovely wedding inspired stamp sets and two great die sets.

Also from Our Daily Bread are lace borders, scalloped backgrounds and a die to make those great dimensional step cards. We also got in several nested shape dies. 

I saw these come in but didn't get a chance to see all the words. All of these word dies are in a wooden box on the counter to the left of the register. OOPS! Sorry! the bottom row got cut off. Now you'll just have to come in and see what other cool words we have!

See you at the end of the week with more great product!

No comments: