Monday, August 14, 2017

BSS IDEA - STENCILING

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Idea

A few cooler days brought on some productive craft time!

I bought these two beautiful stencils a couple of weeks ago
while in the store, and finally got around to checking them out.

The card below is my first attempt, and I just love how it
turned out.



The stencils are by Altenew

Layered Dahlia Stencil A
Layered Dahlia Stencil B
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart

I used a yellow dye ink pad, and
Wild Honey distress ink on my card.
You end up with  white border, but I cut
the white border off so I could mat with
a deep yellow card stock.

The Stencils make a large card 6x6 inches
But you could always use a portion of the stencil
and make smaller note cards like these 5 x 3 3/4 inch cards.


Loved using these stencils, make a very pretty card.

Thanks for stopping today.
  Have a great week.
Sue Drees

No comments: