Friday, August 11, 2017

What's Going On?!

We are one big "To Do" list here at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. Lots of little stuff going on right now and anyone who knows me knows I make lists. I may not look at them after I make them...but I like to make lists so I at least have a clue as to what I need to do and remember to do it!

First up - Stamp, Scrap Art Tour - coming to the Hamburg Fairgrounds August 26-27. We will be there with bells on! We will be doing Make n'Takes at our both and will be showing the latest and greatest lines for fall and winter. Please stop in and say hello! We have tickets, on sale, at the store for $6 - a dollar off the price at the door and buy 2 and they are only $5! We have plenty so pick yours up the next time you are in the store.

We have started to receive much of the new product that Sharon got at the stamp show in Salt Lake City recently. Much of it will be at the show. Sharon takes the boxes home, prices them and leaves them there until the show! As we set up the booth it's the first time many of us get to see the new product also! Here's a little sneak peek of what we do get to see!

My Sweet Petunia - the maker of the MISTI,  has a new tote bag that will hold your standard size MISTI and your mini MISTI along with lots of other stuff! It has three zipper compartments, lots of pockets and would make a great class bag for all our wonderful classes! Load up your basic kit and you are good to go!

Melissa Frances is a pioneer in scrapbooking has been producing a line of paper crafting supplies for decades. We've gotten in some new items from MF including laser cut thin chips, water brushes, stencils, glitter, pearls and dies! Here is a sampling of what's in stock.





Couldn't remember if I posted this so I'll just do again! This is the CutterPillar GLOW - a light table for you to do your card making on. Remember back in the day when we all had those bulky light tables that we did dry embossing with a stylus and metal stencils? We've come a long way! This light table is super slim and flat. It has three, count'em three levels of light intensity! You can also purchase a glass pane that can lay flat on the light table to protect it and work on. In front of the Glow is the CutterPillar Crop, a portable cutter great for taking to crops and working in a smaller area.

Darcie's is back with new Halloween Tin Pins and coordinating stamps - always a favorite!

 Tonic has a new line of animal dies and below these, Christmas dies and alphas and numerals.



I'm a bug for Altenew and wasn't sure we showed this gorgeous stamp set. Notice the large alphabet set behind it...just saying;-)

Even though we are still coping with losing our sweet Abigail, these animal dies and stamp sets always make me smile, from Tonic.


Lastly, what would Halloween be without Tim Holtz's Halloween Ideology! Skulls, pumpkins and bones, oh my!
That's it for now although I'm sure there will be plenty more waiting for me when I go to the store next week. Enjoy the last weeks of summer vacay and we'll see you soon!

No comments: