Thursday, November 30, 2017

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Andy Williams! I watched his show when I was growing up and always enjoyed his Christmas specials. I especially liked the song in this week's title. It always brings a smile to my face and you may find me humming, or forgive me, singing along.

We still have lots of great Christmas, holiday and winter stamps, papers, dies and embellishments for you for right up to the big day. Here are some new things that came in during the excitement of last week and earlier this week.

 Snow Globe images with matching dies from Cottage Cutz. These two sets could be used interchangeably to create a lovely snowy scene on your cards. Plus, you get both stamps and their dies in the same package.


This Santori stamp collection has been very popular and we've got a good half dozen new designs in. 

Who doesn't love a polar bear! Again, stamps and dies in one package!

I've been on the Mama Elephant train lately. This THANKS stamp was featured on Jennifer McGuire's "My Favorite Things for 2017" stamp edition. Personally, I love the little Santas and the reindeer set. So cute and easy to color. I'm adding the little reindeer on to stocking stuffer gifts I'm making for my daughter's college roommates (MFT lip balm holder and tag!)

Amy Designs helps take the guess work out of making cards. Everything coordinates and the dies are just gorgeous.

Here we've combined Cottage Cutz classic Peace on Earth sentiment die with the scene die from Amy Designs in the photo above. Cut out of sparkly silver paper, layered over a background you create using your Distress Inks and a little spritz of water to give the feeling of falling snow, add your sentiment and you have an easy but thoughtful card to send.

I'm so happy to have us carry these Hanukkah papers, stamps and dies. They bring back memories of the holidays when I was in high school and had so many Jewish friends and we all celebrated our holidays together, the true spirit of the holiday season.

 Lastly, I love these two card samples we have up that use Impression Obsession stamps. This first card featuring the white berries is done so well you reach out and touch the berries because they look so real! The leaves and berries were colored then cut out and mounted on the black paper, stunning!

This little guy is just so darn cute! I could not resist.
Have a great weekend everyone and check out our website (there's a link at the top of this post to our website) and e-mails for information on our Holiday Family and special Make n' Take Sunday, December 10 from 1-5 with all proceeds going to our family. We've created this event to honor our friend and co-worker Debbie. We hope you will come join us for the cards and to share a memory or two with us. See you then!


No comments: