Monday, December 4, 2017

BSS IDEA - CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Idea.

Are you getting your Christmas cards ready to mail?
No matter how hard I try, I never have enough cards
done for Christmas.  So I will send the ones I have made
to special friends who know I make cards and
send some I bought to the rest of the folks on my list
and not beat myself up about it.

This week's card is another ornament stamp, and
it's beautiful.






Stamp - Impression Obsession (G16301)Papers White card stock base 5x7 inches,
 Light gray and purple mats
Gorgeous Designer paper is Kaiser Craft Christmas Jewel Collection 12x12 sheet
Sentiment - Little B die set Christmas Phrases (100729)
Purple Stickles
Silver cord
The flower is cut from the designer paper.  Used the ball end of 
my stylus on a foam pad to turn the leaves downward and popped
the flower up on a foam dot.

Here's hoping you get your cards done on time.  But if not
buy a box!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  
Have a great week.
Sue Drees

No comments: