Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Coming to the Garage Sale?

Our annual Garage Sale is this weekend, Sunday, July 29th. Just a reminder, all Garage Sale purchases must be made in cash. Items from the store may be paid with cash, credit or check. Also, please bring a reusable bag (or two!) for all your loot. It will help us and you cut down on the plastic bags. We let you all loose at 10:00 am and we're pretty much done by 1 pm! I've got to get going to get all my stuff labeled and priced and decide what I think I can part with, what I want to part with and what I really should part with!

I do have a few photos for you of new product that came in end of last week and beginning of this week so here we go!

Paper is up first. great summer papers and who doesn't like unicorns!



New Sumer Pion!




Restocking on Hero.


Gems from Studio Katia. These are jeweled gems that have flat backs. Also included are stars and dots of different sizes. 

I posted Studio Katia stamps and dies last week and we haven't had it out and available due to invoice discrepancies. I apologize for jumping ahead on this. The stamps are now on display so here's a refresher.



When we went to Europe I brought one of these Traveler's notebooks to journal our trip. I did really good the first week and not so good the second. I still have tickets and photos and more to add. It will be one of my fall projects. The great thing about these Carpe Diem notebooks is that they are expandable and you can add more pages to it.


We have a new line of stamps from the UK - Lavinia Stamps. Here are some samples along with a large selection of the stamps we have. I couldn't take photos of every one but you should be able to get the idea. We also have a very limited number of background papers.




The Frantic Stamper is here with a new stamp set and several summer themed dies.

Last up is a preview of Stamp Camp coming up on August 5, 7 and 8th. Call the store to sign up today.
 
See you next week if not sooner!

No comments: