Monday, July 23, 2018

BSS IDEA - Christmas in July

WELCOME TO THE BUFFALO STAMPS AND STUFF IDEA

New Christmas "Stuff" is showing up now for the 2018 season.
I am a sucker for an ornament stamp or die, so when I saw this one
at the store, I just had to buy it.  Hope you like it too. I used gold mirror
card stock on both cards, and it is so hard to photograph.


For this first card I used:
Die - Deer in Ornament-Hero Arts (D1527)
Die-Amy Design-Ice Crystal Circle (ADD10110)
Paper - White glitter paper circle behind the ornament.
Gold Mirror Paper 
Gold bow

 

Same deer die
I cut it out with white glitter paper.
I then paper pieced the deer (Kraft paper sponged with
white and brown dye ink pads.)
The leaves with dark green card stock.
Designer paper - Dear Santa 6x6 Pad, Photo Play 
card is 41/4x51/2 inch 
Green cord bow
On both cards I popped up the ornament die.

Thanks for stopping by for a peak today.
Have a great week.

Sue Drees

No comments: