Monday, December 17, 2018

BSS IDEA - Poinsettia

WELCOME TO THE BUFFALO STAMPS AND STUFF IDEA

The push is on!!  I'm decorated, shopping almost done, wrapped everything I had
so far over the weekend.  Now to make a shopping list for food and cookie making.
We have Christmas Eve every year, and I try to have something different each year.
So will concentrate on the menu and shopping list tomorrow morning then
shop.

Here is my offering for this week.



Stamp - Stampendous-Poinsettia Curio 17
Green, White and White Pearl Card stock
Word - Quote Chips Tim Holtz
Corner die - La La Land 
I masked the image and sponged the background
with distress ink
Sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Pearl
Colored with Copics


That's it for me this week. On with the Christmas Prep!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day.
Until later......

No comments: