Thursday, December 20, 2018

Mine are done. Are yours?

Now I just need to get them in the mail! Hopefully by time this goes live my Christmas cards will be stamped addressed and in the mail. I took advantage of my Saturday off to finish (mostly) my Christmas cards. I took a page from the store, Sharon and Alison and made individual cards (no two are the same) using primarily Alexandra Renke papers and dies along with a few others and some sparkle. I started with the AR Christmas class Sharon did as one of my inspirations. I let the paper and images do the talking. I cut out multiple accents with Renke dies in a variety of papers so I didn't have to wrack my brain with each card. I had a pre-cut selection of embellishments and colors to pick from. It still took a good amount of time but I'm very happy with the way they came out. Here's an in progress look.

It's a slow week for deliveries but I do want to let you know we have a shipment of Gemini's and Gemini Juniors in the store. If you follow Jennifer McGuire you may have seen her favorite things for 2018. She reviewed both electric and hand crank die cutting machines and the the Gemini's came out very favorably.  Now is a great time to drop a major hint to Santa!

We will be taking contributions to our family through December 23rd. That's when we'll be doing our drawing for our Vera Bradley Bag Raffle with all those goodies inside, so you still have time to come in a get your tickets.

We have a few new winter dies in and more Lavinia stamps.



I almost hate to say it but we're moving on with new Valentine's Day releases from Lawn Fawn, and Impression Obsession. Where does the time go!? Here are a few close-ups along with a little inspiration.








If I have new product I'll try and get another post in over the weekend. Also, as an FYI, the store will be closed on December 24 and 25, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. If I don't post til after the holiday, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas on behalf of all of us here at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. Enjoy your holiday and I'll see you next week.

No comments: