Thursday, December 27, 2018

Let the countdown begin!

A quick post today. I hope everyone is over their post-Christmas coma and ready to move on to New Year's Eve! Frankly, for me it's more of a no big whoop night. I'm hoping to get dinner out, a movie and to be home, in bed or watching a Perry Mason re-run at midnight! That's my speed - slow and slower!

The winter Craft and Hobby Association show is right around the corner so that means Inventory! I'm sure I'll be seeing calculators and clipboards in my near future. That's not to say we don't have any new inventory coming in. Here are a few shots I received today.

 New Penny Black Valentine's Day dies are in. Suitable for the holiday, weddings, engagements and just because!


Cottage Cutz is out with these cute animal and pet inspired dies.

Lastly, I had a customer in the store last Saturday who designs for Whipper Snapper. She was so excited to see one of her stamp designs on a stamp featured in a store! She asked her husband to come in to see the stamp and I made her let me take her picture to send to her. As usual I forgot to get her name and e-mail, I was so excited for her excitement! So I think this is Christine - if it is and you read this blog, please send me your email (or just copy this photo from the blog!)
To everyone, Happy New Year! and I'll see you next week!

No comments: