Monday, January 7, 2019

BSS IDEA - Here Kitty, Kitty

WELCOME TO THE BUFFALO STAMPS AND STUFF IDEA.

Happy New Year!
Took me two days to get all the Christmas decorations down
packed away and back down to the basement.

I'm excited to get up to the stamp store, because I received a very
generous gift certificate from my hubs for Christmas.
AND, looking forward to new stamps that will be coming
in for Spring.

I had a bunch of Lavinia Stamps that I hadn't used yet, so
I made a card for this week to show you.


Inside of card



                   Stamps -All Stamps and background paper are from Lavinia.
Card stock, Black, White, Orchid Pearl
WOW Clear Sparkly Glitter.
White Liquid Pearls

That's it for me today.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Until later....

No comments: