Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Store Closing - Weather!

I'm posting earlier this week in order to help spread the word that the store will be closing early today, Tuesday, January 29th at 3:30 pm due to the weather we are experiencing.  In addition, we will be closed Wednesday and Thursday.  The Polar Vortex wind and cold predicted for the next few days has prompted us to be safe rather than sorry. The safety of our customers and employees is most important. If there are any changes to these plans they will be announced via Facebook and e-mail. I will also do an additional post this week if we have any other schedule changes or updates along with my regular Thursday post.

We had white out conditions just a half hour ago and this is what it looks like out my window at 11:30 am. here in Williamsville.

What a great excuse to stay in and craft! Stay safe, warm and dry and I'll see you on Thursday.

No comments: