Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I'm Back! - And so is SPRING!

Tip-toe through the tulips! Spring has sprung!

I know, I'm being overly cheery but come on - WE NEED SPRING! I'm finally back after two weeks of being on the road over the weekends.  As I've mentioned, my daughter is in NYC enjoying her new job and life after college and I spent last weekend with my girls from central New York down in the southern tier scrapbooking. Yes, I did actually make a few pages! 7 total I think along with my version of Sharon's G45 Box card and three regular cards. I also did a little coloring - so a very productive weekend for me and I get to do it again in November!

While I was away my phone kept blowing up with new photos from Sharon so I have a lot to share. You may have seen some of these in our emails or on Instagram but I'm going to make them a bit bigger so you can see some of the detail you may have missed on the other platforms. Here we go!

First up is new paper from Poland! This paper will be near and dear to Sharon's heart!





Next up are the printed acetate sheets with spring holiday themes.


Tim Holtz Idea-ology is next with lots of fun ephemera and hard ware you can use to incorporate into you cards, scrapbook pages and projects. Some of you may have heard that Tim had a bit of a health scare after Creativation a few months ago. He had open heart surgery right after the show. He had a small setback initially but is now doing much better and is on the road to better, healthier self. We send him best wishes for a continued speedy recovery.




Next up, Authentique is going back to the kitchen! Great coordinated papers and backgrounds to create a scrapbook layout of a favorite recipe or cooking experience. The paper also has a Recipe Card page that can be cut up to use to write your favorite recipe. I've given a blank, hand made recipe book to several new brides as a shower gift. I always enclose a favorite recipe of my own (and yes, I do cook...once in a while;-)


Easter dies and papers!


Sunny Studio's adorable little Easter bunnies!

 Look at these cute guys guarding our stamps! They would be great guarding Easter baskets, just saying...

Janelle sent us a photo of her Bible Journaling pages. I loved the watercolor look of the background and asked her what she used and was surprised to learn the background is made with paper napkins!

Just so you all have ocular proof, here are a few of the projects I finished this weekend. These were done earlier in the weekend. I finished strong with my scrapbook pages and coloring. 

Lastly, here are my girls! Well, most of them. We had several women coming and going because of kids/school/sports/travel commitments but Saturday they took time to celebrate St. Patrick's Day at the local watering hole in between scrapping! See you in November girls!

That's it for this week unless I get more photos from Sharon.  I'll see you in the store this weekend or until I do, happy crafting!

No comments: