Monday, March 25, 2019

BSS IDEA - Floral Oval

WELCOME TO THE BUFFALO STAMPS AND STUFF IDEA.

Can you believe it is going to be April soon!  Hoping this last little downfall
of snow is it for the year.  Is nice to see the sun, for sure.

Today's card uses the Spellbinders die Floral Oval (S5-378)





This die set is beautiful.  I cute the flower vine from the pink card stock,
then cut it out again in green.  I cute the green leaf pieces and glued them
on the pink one.
I cute the flowers several times so I could stack them onto the vine.
I inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink by Ranger

Papers - Lemon Craft - Grow Old With Me, Mine Collection Kit.
Flower Centers - Bling Stickers by Darice
Sentiment Stamps - Penny Black - Special Wishes 30-229

For the inside, I ran a strip of the designer paper down the left
side of the insert, Used decorative edge scissors to cut the bottom
and top edges.

Finished card is 41/4 x5 1/2 inches

The butterfly is a Cuttlebug die set of butterflies.
Cut with Black glitter paper and cut a backing by hand from the pink
card stock and inked with Spin Sugar also.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week.  Untill later....

No comments: