Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Renovate, Redecorate, Rejuvenate!

It's that time of year! I think all of us one way or another or in some form look at spring as a time of "do-overs". We start looking at our homes, ourselves and yes, our craft supplies and decide it's time to clean-up, re-stock, use or even (gasp!) throw out! We have a couple of people at the store who are working on house renovations and others who the spring cleaning bug have bitten! To that end clean is good, empty space can be good...but I have new stuff for you to fill it with. (Seriously, did you think I didn't have something to new for your new space?!)

We have A LOT of new papers. We've also been moving things around. We've streamlined several displays and we are expecting lots of new product to come in in the coming weeks. Here is what I have for you this week. UPDATE: Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion should be shipping very shortly!

First up is paper and paper and more paper! I'm in my happy place. Seriously, I dusted paper shelves last week and ended up taking home about 20 sheets of paper! The papers in this first photo definitely came home with me!

Bo Bunny!

Easter Doodlebug!

 Simple Stories and maybe Carta Bella



I wish I knew who made this paper, because I love it! (Thinking PhotoPlay)

I believe these next papers are all PhotoPlay/ColorPlay

Great for boy cards and those with lofty aspirations!

These next two photos are also PhotoPlay and the baby images are adorable! Little sloths, little koalas, too cute!


Weddings are coming up, need a little shimmer and shine?

We've got some new mini trimmers. They fit easily in your basic kit! Great for cutting mats and small card pieces.

We've had requests for Gina K's Masking Medium. Get it while you can, it's going quick!

New release from Waffle Flower. We've got stamps and dies.



For a short cut, they make beautiful cards. New layered printed images. Just punch them out and layer the images to make a great dimensional card with a very elegant look, simple too!

Did I mention paper, well here's more. Down the rabbit hole with Alice in Wonderland papers!

 Lovely botanical images that can be cut and used on cards along with tag shapes.


I'm finishing up with some inspiration from several of our great card makers here at the store.










That's about it for this week. Have a great week and Happy Crafting!

No comments: