Monday, December 9, 2019

BSS IDEA - THE PERFECT TREE

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff  Idea.

Did you get a lot of your Christmas shopping done over
the busy shopping days since Thanksgiving?  I am so
far behind it's not even funny.  Need to really work at
getting my act together this week.


Finding the perfect tree seems to be everyone's quest each year.

This is a stamp from Penny Black -Before the snow (40-714)
(you will notice my version is after the snow)
Scalloped die is Spellbinders
Snow is Chunky White Embossing Powder (Stampendous)
 and Wow Clear embossing powder 
Sentiment is old
Snowflake is Martha Stewart punch.
I stamped the tree several times with different green
distress inks in the Misti.  I then stamped it
one last time with Versamark clear ink and
embossed with clear embossing powder
I sponged the sky background.

That's it for now.  

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day.
Until later....

No comments: