Thursday, December 12, 2019

More of the Same! NOT! - Latest and Greatest, UPDATE!!

HO! HO! HO! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas with the snow we got Wednesday. It's very Christmasy at the store. I may even have to break out a PCD of my own. PCD if you didn't know is 'Personal Christmas Decoration'- i.e., jingle bell earrings, a Christmas sweater, antler headband or light up Christmas lights necklace. I'm lacking in all but one (unfortunately) so we'll see if I break it out on Thursday...

First up, I want to share this gorgeous project made by one of our customers for Sharon. Dawn is not just a customer, she's family here at the store and has made several gorgeous paper projects that we've had on display over the years but I bet you may have thought were made by a professional. This photo doesn't do Dawn's latest project justice. It's die cuts in layered circles under a glass cloche. I bet some of the die cuts look familiar and if you look on the far left side you can see the nose of a polar bear just starting to appear. There is also a tea light in the very center and sparkle on the tree trunks. Thank you Dawn for sharing your talent with us. It is truly beautiful!


I don't have any new product to show this week. ***UPDATE*** As of 1:00 am when I wrote this I didn't have any new product, but at 8:00 am this morning I do! Say Hello to the new Lawn Fawn release and new Memory Box!! Showing you all our Valentine love!











I love, love, LOVE! those cute little puffin stamps! Don't tell my husband, I think that's my Valentine's Day card to him, shhhhh!!

BUT, I do have sales for you. From now through Sunday the following sales are in effect. Remember, regular exemptions apply.

1. Christmas Papers - Buy 2, Get 2 FREE! - (Must be Christmas specific, winter papers are not included).

2. Distress Ink Pads - Buy 2 get 2 FREE! - (Full size only, Does not include Oxides).

3. Laurel Burch Stamps - 50% OFF!

4. Lawn Fawn Stamp Sets - 50% OFF!

5. Heartfelt Creations Stamps and Die Combos and Molds - 60% OFF!
I hope you can take advantage of these great sales. Also, check out our back table for more bargains.

I spent Black Friday and Cyber Monday doing most of my Christmas shopping on-line and I got several things for our Christmas Family. Check the list on the store website. We've updated what is still needed. The donations we have received so far are AWESOME! Thank you all so much!

Lastly, we have ALOT of great classes between now and Christmas. Take a break from the hassles and spend and hour or two with us! Come in, chill (not literally, brrr!) and relax with a class. I'm still using one of cards in a class I took for my Christmas cards, which may turn out to be Happy New Years cards!

I like to leave you each week with a fun photo I've found. I saw lots of these headed home last weekend. I hope this driver obeyed all the traffic signals!

  Have a great crafty week and I'll see you next week!

No comments: