Friday, March 20, 2020

Just a little more...

Hopefully I can add yesterday's video to this post along with an update on hours.
Sharon's Thursday Video
https://www.facebook.com/sharona.klima/videos/2763939413688741/?t=1

Hours for this weekend:
Today, Friday, March 20th 10-6 pm
Saturday, March 21st 10-4 pm
Sunday, March 22nd - CLOSED
With the mandate to prohibit all non-essential personal, I do not know how next week will pan out but I will post as soon as I get an update from Sharon.

I do have a few photos from the store. I was in briefly yesterday to drop off card kits for the Lawn Fawn class. If you are interested there are photos on line. These kits can be put together with the help of the Lawn Fawn and Jennifer McGuire videos. Both do a great job of showing you how to assemble these interactive dies.

On to the photos! At the back of the store behind the tables we have a great display of paper glazes, stamps, dies and an awesome 12 inch slide style cutter. These glazes have great colors and the Studio Katia and Picket Fence stamps and dies are really fun.







As I walked around I took in several of the new displays and these guys just tickled my fancy! Who doesn't love a chick with rabbit ears!


Up along the front register counter were these awesome Stampendous cling stamps. I've got photos of card samples along with an attempt to show the stamps themselves. I am a sucker for a good llama!



I also spied new Washi Tape and a card that I really liked, so simple. Sharon has a great tip for getting theses long rolls of Washi Tape successfully off the rolls. As you may have experienced Washi tape is rather fragile and tears easily. With these longer rolls you may have problem pealing it off the roll a piece long enough to cover your card as in the photo. Sharon's tip is to gently start your  peal off the roll and put it on your bone folder! Gently pull the tape off the roll with the bone folder applying even pressure and contact across the roll. It will help you make this gorgeous and now much easier card!


Lastly, for all of you getting a little house bound or experiencing cabin fever, if you are looking for a place to go this weekend, here's an idea...


Thanks to our very own Dawn for this funny of the day. Stay safe everyone and we'll be back with updates as soon as we get them.



No comments: