Friday, March 20, 2020

My last, I promise, post for Friday!

First up, I hope you are all staying safe, in home, with hand sanitizer and washing your hands. I asked my husband to bring home Dial antibacterial soap (liquid) if they had it at BJ's. He texts me back they do, in a package of 22! So I text him back and tell him if he's allowed to bring that home and isn't hoarding OK. Sure enough he comes home with NOT 22 Dial liquid soap dispensers, but 22 BARS of Dial soap! (and we still have no hand sanitizer!)

Sharon did another Facebook Video, the link is below. I then have photos for you as a follow-up. After Sunday's shutdown I'm hoping Sharon can treat the store as a distribution center and just fill orders that can be mailed or picked up at the door. Sharon shares some other ideas she has in this video. My photos will follow.

Sharon's Friday Facebook Video

Here are my photos (I feel like I posted these before?) Anyway, new fancy cuts from Creative Expressions!



For you Alcohol Ink mavens out there. Alcohol Ink Art Panels - use all those great technique ideas you got from Laura Cott and create your own ink masterpiece!

Sharon talks about these in her video. The outside packaging is wild, but you can see when you turn it around and look at the stamp that it is a rather simple outline design. The creative artwork you see on the packaging is just inspiration for you. Go traditional or kick it up a notch, or more!

Sorry, I can't read the maker on these, but they would be great for coloring and maybe some label/envelope art? Just an idea...

Last up for today is a card class featuring these delightful Stampingbella Flower Girls. Sharon has kitted up this class and it's ready to go! Call and we can set one or more kits aside for you for mail or pick-up. Perfect to take home and color while you are binging "The Great British Baking Show" on Netflix! (It's one of my recommended feel good shows if your anxiety level is starting to ratchet up).

That's it for Friday. If I get any more news about next week I will share it with you here along with any other new photos I may get. Stay safe to you all. See you soon.

No comments: