Monday, May 25, 2020

BSS IDEA - JUST BEE-CAUSE

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Idea.

Hello friends.  Good to be back With a new
card project this Monday morning.

I saw this card design on pinterest and
thought I would try one and share it with you today.

Here is a link to the gal that put a card on pinterest
using this design with measurements and pictures.


Buckle Card
Stamps and matching die set is Honeybee Stamps
Sentiment Stamps are Whimsey Stamps
Paper-Black, two different colors of yellow card stock, white with black
dots and black with white dots card stock
I used a small rectangle die to cut the slit for the flap to go through.
You could easily measure and cut it out with scissors.


I popped up the hive on the front as well as the bees.


This is the inside of the card when you open the outside flap.

The inside of the card

I finally got out into the yard and planted a small
garden, just peppers and tomatoes and some flower
pots.  Felt good to be outside and the warm sun felt awesome.

Hope everyone is doing well.
The stamps and dies I used today I purchased
from Sharon's online store, very grateful that
she was able to open an online store so quickly.
And her videos ON FACEBOOK have been a nice relief too.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a good week. Stay safe.

Until next week.

No comments: