Thursday, May 28, 2020

Welcome the Heat???

Well, how is this for a summertime blast? After snow earlier in the month we now have temps in the high 80's pushing 90's. I think it's going to be a crazy year for weather (and apparently everything else)!

I've been struggling with when to post updates and videos. I don't like to jump on Sue's Monday posts and my regular Thursday posts  don't always work based on when I get new product photos. So I don't think there will be any specific schedule to my postings, I just want to try and keep up. My other concern, and I know I sound like a broken record, is access to my computer so I  can access those new photos. Right now I'm using my husband's laptop, but I don't want to add (and I don't know how) photos to his library. With all that in mind this will probably be my first of several posts between now and next week after Sue's Monday post.

What I have for you today is my screwed up Saturday Facebook post! When we did the video I filmed it off of Sharon's personal Facebook page, which if you are a 'friend' with Sharon you saw. If you aren't, Sharon did a quickie version a little later in the morning when we realized our mistake. Here is Sharon's original Facebook Live Video.

I also have the latest video featuring Sharon and Mona and Pink Fresh's new slim line dies. Wednesday's video.

We have lots of new product from several companies. First up is some new paper. I think it's from Poland. The individual sheets are beautiful. Some have a vintage 50's look in a watercolor style.

Sharon got these foil pop-up butterflies in a a variety of colors. I made a pop-up box with the blue ones we had earlier for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.


As I mentioned, Sharon demo'd many of the Pink Fresh new Slim Line dies on Wednesday. We also have other Pink Fresh stamps. I believe Sharon will be featuring these on Saturday's video. Here is a layered floral stamp and it's matching die.

We also got in a large order of Lavinia stamps and papers. There are new subjects along with the classic fairies.

We got several trees for backgrounds along with woodland steps, doors and homes for your fairies.




 Escargot anyone?!?!



Sizzix is here. This is their new low tack tape. It works very similar to our popular purple tape. Mona is going to be our beta tester this week.

Along with the tape we have dies and embossing folders.


 BoBunny, Kaiser and Indigo have butterflies. This may be the 'in' insect of the stamping summer.

The stamps and dies Sharon ordered from the Mama Elephant's new release are also in. Great frames and decorative background and window dies.

Behind this flower stamp and it's die is an envelope outline die. I think it has a lot of possibilities.

 Last of today's new products are these flip books from Simple Stories SN@P collection.

I hope I haven't posted this crafter's conversation yet. Even with the store closed it's so the truth!

Happy Crafting, Stay Safe and I'll see you soon, DM

No comments: