Sunday, June 28, 2020

Quickie Post for Today

I'm doing a quickie post today featuring yesterday's video from Sharon. I've got photos of the cards that Kim made and they are just adorable! First up is the video itself. Click HERE.

Our biggest excitement came from the new release from Lawn Fawn. We also had a great release from Pretty Pink Posh. Today's video  cards feature these PPP products. First up is three samples using Pretty Pink Posh. Kim did an absolutely awesome job on these cards. I love the the monkey card and those vines. How great is adding a little easy dimension using stencils like in the tiger card, the lion and elephant card and the colors Kim used in the clouds of the monkey card. Great job Kim!



Next up is Lawn Fawn. I'm a sucker for Lawn Fawn, I love their little faces and simple designs.

Lawn Fawn comes out with a stamp set each season with rows of season or theme related symbols. I've often wondered exactly how I would use these (because, of course, I have several!) These are simple and really easy. Another set to come home with me...

Now, this card combines my two favorite dies from the last two releases. I love the maze die and the these little Crazy Antics stamps are adorable!

I'm not big on unicorns but this stamp set would be great for little girls and then you have dragons for little boys. These dies and stamps coordinate with the new castle die and you can combine with older Lawn Fawn sets with dragons, knights and princesses you may already have in your stash.

 Again, how stinkin' cute are these tiny box add-ons? A little bumble bee, a horse and a unicorn to add to your collection!

 I wanted to give you a preview of one of the companies Sharon will be featuring in Wednesday's Facebook Live at 1 pm. Sharon will be showing the Pink Fresh release we featured a quick look see last week here on the blog. I mentioned Laura Bassen in my last post. She is a great designer that works for a variety of companies. This is her card as part of a blog hop she is part of to bring awareness and understanding during this time of divisiveness. I really love this and wanted to share it with you. 

Coming in last is a card I made for my husband for our 44th wedding anniversary. Wow! I feel old just writing that sentence! I loved this little stamp set from Lawn Fawn when I first saw it. 

Last up is my PSA of the week for you all. Let's be careful out there!

See you all next week and join Sharon on Wednesday for her weekly video. Stay Safe out there, DM

No comments: