Sunday, July 12, 2020

That was the HOT!!! that was!

OMG! What a week of heat! I'm hoping we are over the heat wave that engulfed us this past week. I do not handle heat well so it was very uncomfortable for me. We have AC but it isn't the most efficient and different rooms seem to get different levels of relief. Happy to be at the store! The AC works just fine there! I tuned into Sharon's video this morning and saw many of the new products I featured in Thursday's post. Check them both out and let us know what you would like. I'm loving the Picture Perfect stamp set from MFT. I will post pictures below, but before I forget, here is today's video. Click HERE.

SUNDAY UPDATE: I've got photos from Saturday's video and it was good to see some familiar masks Saturday afternoon! Shout outs to Sharon (a different one :-), Jennifer, Carol, Kim and Candy.
Sharon is also moving things around, again...We are bringing Christmas towards the front of the store, pulling out Halloween and staging fall, poor Mark. I hope he's on the payroll! We also are staging a beach/water/pool area right as you walk in. I'll have some photos next week of the beach display. Here's a view of what's going on.

Here Sharon is starting to disassemble the Sizzix, Tim Holtz display directly opposite the main counter. Dies and Stamp sets are starting to go up. Even with everything going on in the world and country, companies are starting to show their lines for Halloween, Fall and Christmas. Sharon has put in orders for much of these new releases so she is planning ahead.


I've got some photos of the new product and card samples Sharon shared with you on Saturday. First up are these fabulous dimensional flowers in lots of colors! You can see at the top left of the photo the calla lilies. These look and feel like they are made of modeling clay! All the other flowers are made of paper. I did not dig deep enough in the box for this photo as there are other styles of flowers in here along with leaf clusters. Once we have them packaged, priced and displayed I'll try and post another set of photos to show the variety.

I mentioned in my last post that Alexandra Renke has a cocktail page paper. Here it is. Around the edges you can see (besides the carpet) a white lined graph paper designed to compliment their patterned papers. These graph pages come in a variety of colors. This is the 'base' paper style Renke has this summer. We have about 8 different colors in stock. They make a great background for Renke and many other cards you may want to do.

Along with the papers Renke has matching dies and sticker sheets! The sheet at the bottom has Instruments in watercolor, greatly creative.

Here are Sharon's card samples done with the new MFT stamps and dies. You know that new selfie set came home with me.

Sharon has a new business card that we love! Make sure you get one and then bookmark/like/follow us on all your social media pages and add us to your address books.


 No explanation, just truth.

BE sure to tune in Wednesday at 1:00 pm for Sharon's Facebook live. She will be showing more new product and maybe some cards from that Pink Fresh collection. That's it for me for the weekend until next Wednesday or Thursday or maybe Friday😁




No comments: