Thursday, July 9, 2020

Time Warp!

My internal calendar clock has been so screwed up this week it is not funny. I'm seriously looking forward to a new week! I missed a major appointment on Monday (Sharon was not happy...) I thought yesterday was today so I texted the repairmen coming to finish my garage ceiling and made my husband move the car (for no reason...). You are lucky I'm remembering the blog! Although I had a big hint. I did today's Wednesday Facebook Video. Now, that may have not been a good thing, but I'll let you and Sharon decide. Here is a link to theVIDEO.

I will share photos of the cards at the end of this post but first, I have new product to show you. First up is Taylored Expressions newest addition to the Grumplings line, Hot Flash Grumplings. Boy, could I have used this a couple of years ago!


New, lovely, stylized stamps from a new company Molly Harrison Art - Fairies and Fantasy!


Wendy Vecchi's Make Art Stamp Positioner in a smaller size! Also, a Stylus Set of two tools.


Great phrase stamps for the insides of your cards from Sweet 'n Sassy.



Lovely Wildflower stamps.

Paper! From Ciao Bella!



I think these are fussy cut aparts. You'll just have to come in and check for yourself!

New dies from Alexandra Renke. Renke also has a new sheet or two of cocktail paper. I'll try and post a picture.

 Non-shed Glitter Cardstock! (I hate to tell you but Sharon is already planning Christmas orders!)

MFT's large floral stamps.


 Great Buffalo Rubber Cling Stamps!

Here are card samples from Wednesday's video.






Here's my funny for the week.


I'll be back on the weekend with Sharon's Saturday Facebook Video, until then, Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!

No comments: