Saturday, December 26, 2020

Do You Have a Christmas Hangover?

I know, what a silly title! What is a Christmas Hangover? You are filled with love, peace and joy from Christmas day, you go to bed exhausted but happy and grateful for all you have and then comes the morning's overcast daylight. All the presents are opened, the family has gone home, there may be a left over pot or two in the sink (at the least the dishwasher needs to be emptied) and the Swedish Meatballs are gone...That's a Christmas Hangover. However, I think any Christmas hangover we may have this year is a good thing. We have had such a bizarre, scary, never experienced year so far that the having some of that Christmas cheer to remember and live off can't be anything but good. Another good thing, the day after Christmas is a Saturday! Day off everyone!

I've been absent from the blog for a week or so. Just busy and hard to get to the computer to show you what's new. Also, Sharon gave me last Saturday off, Christmas Day was my normal work day and today, Saturday I also had off. Thank you Sharon! I have two videos, last Saturday and today. Last Saturday is HERE

Today's video is HERE. I don't have stills of the new product, it is right out of the box! I only have one product photo for all you cat and dog lovers who took Christmas photos of your fur babies at Christmas. The Dog paper came home with me as I have lots of photos of Cooper.

Because I have no product photo I thought I'd share some card samples with you. Some of these I pulled from my Facebook groups and manufactures sites and some are samples from the store. I'll add company names where I know them. First up is Mama Elephant in a slim line design. Do you like a card but think you can't do it because that holiday or subject is not your thing? Use the layout as inspiration. I love this card and I do have the stamps, BUT - Christmas is over. I can still use the design for another card subject with different stamps!


This next one is Lawn Fawn. I love the colors!

This one was a card sample from the store. Penny Black makes the stamp and dies.

Chinese New Year is big among friends of ours but this is still a great design for any occassion. The stamps and dies are from Mama Elephant.

I love this stamp and die set from My Favorite Things. Lots of coloring, but basically very simple.

Penny Black again in a sample from the store. So cute!

Here is another store sample using a different stamp from Penny Black but the same insert die and a different background die, also from Penny Black.


One of my closest friends has a parti colored Cocker Spaniel that has red markings vs. my Cooper's black markings. This stamp is perfect for a card for her and 'Reba'. (Reba is Cooper's North Carolina girlfriend he hasn't met yet!)


I love this stamp set from MFT! I also like and have the open box card die, so I saved the photo!

My funny and parting holiday shot for 2020.

That's it for today. I hope to be back on Wednesday or Thursday with more product photos next week. So until then, Happy Day After Christmas and have a crafty, Healthy and SAFE week!






No comments: