Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

 It's New Year's Day morning as I write this quick post. I have some photos to share of Sharon's last two FB videos, which I will also add to this post. First up will be the Facebook video's Sharon did on Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday's FB video is HERE. Thursday's video is a remote from Sharon's house. You will find it HERE. Sharon has mentioned that she is remodeling, kinda, sorta her craft room. We'll have to encourage her to share with us someday.

Here are the photos of the Pink Fresh talked about in the videos. I saw parts of Thursday's video and know Sharon did a great stenciling demo for you.  Many of the stencils have matching dies.






Here is the first stencil Sharon used in her Thursday video.

A personal fave, plaid or grid stencils.

How great are these for your slimline cards. No more matching shorter stencils!

Last up is the Layout Kit for January, This photo does not do it justice. I saw it in the store and it's really lovely.

In homage to Miss Sadie, here is today's first funny. Although, I've slept with Sadie (I know how strange that sounds!) and it's more like a 100,000 grown cats! Still love her!

I have to admit to a little binge eating...

That's it for me till next week. BIG REMINDER!! Buffalo Stamps and Stuff is having a great sale on MFT - My Favorite Things, 70% OFF Saturday through Tuesday. New releases are excluded but this is a great stock up sale on MFT.

Have a crafty week and STAY SAFE!

No comments: