Sunday, January 31, 2021

Saturday Wrap -Up

A quick post wrapping up a busy week with Sharon's Facebook Live video from Saturday. You can find the video HERE. I even make a little cameo.  Listening to the beginning of the video I hear my own voice. I'm always amazed when I hear my voice because I had no idea I sound like that! Many people who call the store think at first that I'm Sharon and say we sound alike. I don't hear it!

I have one photo of new stuff. This was in the Altenew box that came in after Sharon did her video. I got a quick glimpse of other things in the box but was too busy to check out the rest of the box.Image may contain: text that says 'ALTENEW AL Craft-A-Flower: A-Flower: Morning Glo LAYERING DIE SET ALT ALTENEW Set Layered Wood Flower Die Linear ALTENEW AL TENEW Crossroads Die'

I hope to have more photos for my next post and I believe Sharon will be sharing her projects from Maker Mania. Until then I have two photos of some of the 'generic' supplies she uses in one of her projects. Just a little something to whet your appetite. 


My funny is way too close to home!

Have a great week everyone and Stay Safe!









No comments: