Thursday, January 28, 2021

What a Ride!

I'll get the painful part over for many of you. The Bills lost, however, there is always next year and for once the future looks very bright. See you in September!

I have Sharon's Wednesday Facebook video HERE.  Maker Mania is this weekend. They posted an invite for all participants for a little 'Chit Chat' decorated with emojis of all the store owners. Can you find Sharon? 

On to our fun stuff. I have a lot of photos of new product so let's get to it. First up is the paper collection from 49th and Market that Sharon loves.


This looks like a new company, Paper Boutique. I love the Bumblebee papers!

As sweet as the Bumblebee papers are I'm also a sucker for these Snarky Sentiments from Taylored Expressions.

Next up is some restock of Lavina favorites.

Idyllic Floral Scenes are next.

Creative Expressions

A great die set with lots of sentiments.

And the big haul of the day, Spellbinders!










That's a lot of stamps and dies! 

My funny of the week is borrowed from a Dawn, a good friend of the store.


That's it for me for today. Have a crafty, healthy weekend and Stay Safe everyone!


 

No comments: