Friday, July 23, 2021

Lots to Show!

 I have a lot to show today along with Sharon's Facebook Video from Thursday, yes, Thursday! Sharon had a full day on Wednesday doing a virtual trade show and classes. She postponed her FB live to Thursday. You will find the video HERE.

I've got photos of product talked about in last Saturday's video and a sneak peek at Stamp Camp coming up in August. Here we go! First up is Penny Black with a cute trailer die and a lovely tropical leaf set.


Next up is Reverse Confetti with a cool rectangle edge die. If I remember correctly and look at this die it does on create a frame, but it does create a dot-dash frame edge around the rectangle space in the center.

Reverse Confetti also came out with these great, multi-use phrase stamps, something for everyone!

Sugar Pea Designs has some great new summer dies. This one is a life preserver with add-ons. 

Pink Fresh Butterflies!

Pink Fresh Washi tape with coordinating stamps and dies. 

More Sugar Pea for the grilled and picnic people out there. 

More Washi/stamp/die sets. This is flowers and strawberries. 

 More Sugar Pea!

More Washi!

More Bling!

Tim Holtz was back last Saturday with a new color, Prize Ribbon! This is a beautiful true blue-blue. Perfect for all your ocean backgrounds and coordinates beautifully with several other colors in the TH Distressed line. Sharon should have her order in by now. It comes in regular Distress Ink and in Distress Oxide.

Here its your sneak peek at this summer's Stamps Camp! I see a lot of coloring here and some of everyone's favorite stamp companies. Sharon should have dates ready soon. I believe there will be in-store AND ZOOM for Stamp Camp.

I hope I haven't posted this funny yet, but if I did, who cares! I still need it!

That's it for me this week. I visited the store on Tuesday, actually walked in under my own power (with a cane assist). It was good to be back home. Have a crafty good week everyone and Stay Safe!


No comments: