Saturday, July 24, 2021

Olympic Saturday

 It’s the first Saturday of the Olympics from Tokyo. Watching the parade of nations last night I was blown away by how many countries are participating especially knowing how long the odds are for many of these athletes to win medals. The respect and honor of just participating was very inspiring. By late afternoon Saturday I’ve already seen action in archery, cycling, fencing, weightlifting, judo, rowing, beach volleyball, volleyball, 3X3 basketball, shooting, table tennis, swimming and what looks like team handball, amazing!

On to our own version of the Olympics, Stamp Camp! Registration for Summer Stamp Camp is open! Call the store to reserve your spot. The dates, times and locations are:

Saturday, August 7th, 10-3 (in-store)

Sunday, August 8th, 12-3 (ZOOM)

Tuesday, August 10th, 1-3 (in-store)

The cost is $50 per person, which includes a free gift. The theme this time around is Summer. Bring your phone to take pictures along with your basic kit. Be prepared to spend a busy but fun day making these cards. Also, check the “Class Supply List” page. If you’d like to bring a snack to share we wouldn’t say no! 

Here is a peak of what you will be doing. I think this has all the makings of an Olympic event!

I do have Saturday’s video for you also. Lots of new product. You will find the video  HERE.

Going back into my archives for today’s funny. 


That’s it for me today. I’m glued to the set watching the games for the next two weeks. I’ll take breaks for PT and of course, Sharon’s videos. Stay safe out there everyone and have an Olympic crafty week



P.S. - I saw this in my archives and thought I’d share a photo from Cooper’s 1st birthday. It’s a little blurry as Cooper refuses to sit still for photos especially when he’s wearing a Baby Shark hat!

No comments: