Saturday, October 16, 2021

Video Oops, Photos and Some News

I was going to start today with a link to Saturday's video but it keeps skipping and I waited several minutes while watching the replay to see if it would continue but had no luck. Today's video was a quickie tutorial on the Glimmer Foil machine and the Crossover machine. I will link to it but I don't think it will work. Try it HERE. I tried to advance the video past the skips and it worked once or twice so that may be your best bet. Better yet, read what comes next!

Sharon is doing a Glimmer Foil machine demo at the store from 1:30-3:30.  Come in if you want to ask questions and try it out for yourself. Sharon's offering $20 off the price of the Glimmer machine today only. If you can't come in but want a machine, call the store, pay over the phone and we will hold the machine til you can pick it up next week. So, if you are in the neighborhood and want to learn how to use this fun new tool, come on down!

I was in the store on Friday and took some photos from around the store. Most are card samples including all those gorgeous Penny Black samples that came in with our order. I'm starting out with a bit of Fall color on this gloomy, rainy Saturday.


Next are the Penny Black sample cards, just beautiful!




We have some great classes coming up. This first one is ran today but is being offered again.

I couldn't resist a whole wall photo of our classes




Next up is cards and product around the store.











I couldn't resist. Here is the my pop-up of the cover page of the new G45 paper collection. It's hard to see the dimension, but it's there.

A little extra added incentive to come in...

I do have a bit of sad news to pass on. Sharon's sister, Jodi passed away on Thursday. While unexpected, Jodi had lived most of her life with some major health challenges. If you'd like to send a card to Sharon please send it to the store. Also, I know Sharon would appreciate it if you would keep Jodi in your prayers.

My funny for today, ironic because my daughter's name is Alexa and this perfectly describes how we handle technology today.

One more funny because it makes me smile.
That's it for me today. I'm making cards this weekend and watching football, GO BILLS! I will see you all next week in the meantime have a crafty fun week and Stay Safe.



No comments: