Monday, November 22, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone has their turkey defrosting in the refrigerator! I laughed yesterday when I saw a Facebook post reminding everyone to take their turkey out of the freezer. A frozen turkey can definitely be a problem on Thanksgiving!

For this week's card, Sharon asked me to make a card using a poinsettia stamp from the Colorado Craft Company. There are many poinsettia stamps available but, this stamp features a big and bold poinsettia that creates a beautiful scene.


I used gold embossing powder and Copics to color this poinsettia. This image stamps beautifully and I love how it looks embossed with gold. I think that I will have to buy this stamp for myself.

Supplies:

--Colorado Craft Company Big & Bold Poinsettia stamp

--Stampendous Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder

--Delicata Golden Glitz ink (that's what I used to stamp the sentiment)

--Pretty Pink Posh Gold Pearls

--Copics: YG01,03,17,25; B91,93,97,99; Y13,17

--I also used a gold glittered and navy blue cardstock

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: