Monday, November 29, 2021

Hello Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I still have some leftovers, and I am very happy about that. Now that Thanksgiving is done, all eyes look towards that Christmas season. 

 For this week's card, I decided to do design a Hanukkah card. The first day of Hanukkah was yesterday, November 28th, and it continues for eight days ending on December 6th. All of us at Buffalo Stamps would like to wish our Jewish friends a very Happy Hanukkah!


For this card I decided to stamp my images on a 5" x 3 3/4" piece of white cardstock and then I cut it into strips 2 1/2" x 1 1/4". Behind my image strips, I cut gold glitter paper slightly larger than the image strips and used foam squares to adhere them. I stamped the menorah onto a 2" x 2 7/8" piece of white cardstock and then backed it on blue cardstock. The other layers for the card are white (5 1/4" x 4") and blue ( 5 1/2" x 4 1/4").


Supplies:

--Photoplay stamp: Happy Hanukkah

--white, blue and gold cardstock

--Copics:

B000,02,04,05

Y11,17,26,28

--Nuvo glitter pen

--Pretty Pink Posh gold pearls


I hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: