Friday, December 10, 2021

It's a Twofer Post

 I have a lot in a quick post. Sharon did two Facebook videos this week, one on Wednesday and another on Thursday. Believe it or not companies are starting to release their Valentines Day collections and we have Lawn Fawns for you here. First, Wednesday's video is HERE.  

Our second video is the new release from Lawn Fawn. This may sound a little strange but when I was a child I remember having an unusual stuffed animal. I believe it was a Stieff skunk. Since then I've had a fondness for skunks! I'm strange, I admit it. Lawn Fawn's new release features adorable skunks! Here are a few photos. I’m in serious trouble. I want so much of this release! The Lawn Fawn video is HERE









My funny for today. Lately, my thing, my phone, has learned how to walk...


That's it for me for today. I'l be back with Saturday's video and until then have a crafty good weekend, finish that Christmas shopping. Finish those Christmas cards (mine are done, I just need to address and mail) and above all, Stay Safe.


No comments: