Monday, December 6, 2021

Quickie Post from Saturday

 I’ve got Saturday’s Facebook Video for you. I have a couple of notes first. I started watching the video from my car as we were on the way home from Cooper’s yearly check-up. I had great video but no sound! Several other people mentioned they either had no audio or sporadic audio and others had no problem at all. When I arrived home I had audio once I entered our house. It was very frustrating. I made a trip to the store a few hours later and talked to Sharon about possibly doing her videos directly on YouTube. We’re going to do a little research and see what we can possibly do. Before I posted this I viewed the video again and had no sound issues or pauses. Hoping you have the same luck I had. Saturday’s FB video for you is HERE.

I also want to share that Buffalo Stamps and Stuff got a big mention in Buffalo Spree‘s latest issue.


There is a longer description of the store in another photo but I could not get it to upload.


Cooper didn’t bother the tree last year. This year I’m not sure we’ll be that lucky…

Have a creative, crafty week everyone. I’m determined to get my cards done and get our tree up and decorated. It might help if I took down my Halloween mantle decorations…Stay Safe and I’ll see you after Wednesday’s FB video

No comments: