Thursday, December 30, 2021

The Last Winging it Wednesday for 2021!

 A quick post to feature the last Winging it Wednesday for 2021.  You will find the video HERE. Sharon shares new product, restocked product and some great classes coming up in the new year. I hope you can join us either in person or via ZOOM for some of these classes. They are really fun to do. 

Even though New Year's falls on Saturday and the store is closed, Sharon is talking about doing a video from home on New Year's Day. She talks about using a Pink Fresh stencil set that really has me intrigued. I'm looking forward to the video. I will post it either later Saturday or Sunday. 

That's about it for me for today and for 2021. The second year in a row I'm very happy to see leave. Here's hoping 2022 is a more healthy and prosperous year for us all!

Here's my last funny for 2021. Someone knows me very, very well!


Have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve and wishing all our friends and family at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!



No comments: