Monday, January 16, 2023

Happy Monday!!

It may be cold outside today but, it feels so good to have clear skies and sun!! Sometimes we do not realize how much we miss the sun until we are without it for an extended time. The sun definitely can perk up your mood!

I decided to color one of the new Whipper Snapper images that Sharon ordered for Valentine's Day for today's post. I really enjoy coloring images from Whipper Snapper, and I have "collected" quite a few of their stamps. 


I used both Copics and the Olo brand markers on this card. The Olo brand has great colors and blends just like Copics. The reds that I used on both Gnomes are from Olo!

Supplies used:

--Whipper Snapper #MY526 Harry & Sally

--Olo markers: 0.6,1.5, 5.7, 5.5

--Copics: R20, 21, 22; E30, 55, 53, 01, 00

I hope that everyone has a great week!-- Kim

No comments: