Monday, April 3, 2023

Happy Monday Everyone!

It's hard to believe that it is already April, meaning warmer weather is coming! With the warmer weather comes allergy season, I hate allergy season. I love watching the flowers bloom, but it creates havoc with my allergies. So for most of the Spring season, I watch the trees and flowers bloom from inside the house 😂.

I am using a newer stamp and die set from Honey Bee called Simply Stated for this week's sample.



The stamp set comes with both flower bouquets and quite a few different sentiments. The one thing that I really like about Honey Bee die sets, is that the dies do not need to be snipped with wire cutters! I absolutely love that! These flower bouquets make great, quick cards for so many different occasions! 


Supplies used:

--HoneyBee: Simply Stated stamp and dies

--Copics: E30,33,35; B01,02; Y11,13,18; W0,2,3; YG11,13,17; R81,83,85

I hope that everyone has a blessed Easter! Kim

No comments: