Monday, May 20, 2024

Happy Monday!

I hope that everyone was able to enjoy the weather yesterday, it was beautiful outside! Let's hope that the good weather continues through the rest of the week!

For today's card sample, I used a couple of new products to make a card that has a pocket inside the card for a gift card or money.


 

I used a new stamp set from Lawn Fawn called, How You Bean? Money add-on, and a couple of older sets to create the front of the card. (I used the mice from some older sets)

I used the Lawn Fawn Money Pocket die to create a pocket for either a gift card and some cash! There is aslo plenty of room left inside the card to write a note to the recipient.


Supplies used:

--Lawn Fawn: How You Bean? Money Add-on, Money Pocket, Bubbles of Joy ans Sew Very Nice

--PPP: Eyelet Circles


I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!--Kim

No comments: