Monday, July 22, 2024

Happy Monday!

 Even though the Fall is my favorite season, the summer months are pretty awesome too. I love watching my grandson Jack playing on his water slide in the backyard, watching fireworks, and doing various craft projects. One of the highlights of the summer is Jack's birthday in August, it's so much fun watching him during his birthday party!

Since I'm thinking about Jack's birthday, I decided to make a birthday gift card holder:



I used the interactive cake die set from PPP to make this cute birthday cake that can hold a gift card in the "top layer" of the cake. You can make as many layers on the cake as you like and there are several dies that you can use to decorate. I used some white watercolor to splatter my cake.

Supplies used: 

--PPP: Interactive Cake Die, Birthday Sentiment Strips

--Spellbinders: Splatter White Opaque Watercolor

I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!--Kim


No comments: