Monday, July 15, 2024

Happy Rainy Monday!

It is another rainy, stormy day here in Buffalo! The rain makes it a perfect day to work on some projects or to organize your craft room or wherever you like to sit and create. I will be starting to go through my stamps and dies to see what things that I can put in the Annual Garage Sale in August!


Since today has been gloomy and raining, I decided that a cheerful card would be perfect. I used some of the washi tape from Pink Fresh to make this bright and cheerful card. Pink Fresh has made several different washi tapes that have coordinating dies, stamps, and stencils.


Supplies used: 

--Pink Fresh: Lemons and Blueberries washi tape and dies

---Penny Black: Garden Greens

-- Spellbinders: Make a Wish Arch Labels

--Concord & 9th: Short & Sweet dies


Have a very crafty week!-- Kim

No comments: