Sunday, July 14, 2024

Viva Las Vegas!

 

There was no Facebook video this Saturday because Sharon and Mark are in Las Vegas! There is a stamp/scrap/paper convention including 3 day's of education (classes offered by various companies) so they will be gone for a week. This morning's weather forecast was a delightful, balmy 83 degrees at 7:30 am.

I do have a few photos for you from Wednesday night and Mona's FB video on Friday. Concord & 9th has come out with several new collections and Sharon made a bunch of cards with this cowboy boot set.





Next is this stamp set of block sentiments. There is a coordinating die that will cut out each box in either a straight line or scallop. Sharon made several samples. 





These sentiments make quick and easy cards.
Spellbinders is next with these samples shared by Mona on Friday.  First up is this cute trio of Pugs. Mona created a sample card following the card that Spellbinders has on their packaging. How cute are these guys?!


They also have a large size Pug and Cat die sets. My best friend and her husband have had pugs and are currently fostering a friend's pug. This set came home with me and I've already made 2 "Lilas".


These two have an add-on accessory die set that includes bandanas, glasses and a bow tie.
Here are more of Mona's samples.

I'm not a cat person but there are so many of you out there that are that this set should be a winner.
Mona assembled the cat on-line. The dies for both the cat and the pug have gently embossed guide lines to help you place all the layers involved.



The cat also came with a fish! Mona use the inks you see in the upper right to color the fish.
That's it for this week. We may have some photos from Las Vegas as the week progresses. I do have a sneak peek of our upcoming Stamp Camp.
For my funny: IYKYK...
Enjoy the heat everyone (I hate it). I'm camping out in my basement with all my card/scrapbooking stuff to beat the heat. Stay cool, stay crafty and above all Stay Safe.

No comments: