Sunday, August 9, 2020

Oh! What a Beautiful Weekend!

This is my kind of weather! We have been blessed with more agreeable temperatures, lower humidity beautiful skies and the overall kind of weather that really agrees with me. I hope you outdoor, activity loving people took advantage of it. You know I'm a couch potato so after work and running errands with my daughter I hit the couch with a bowl of gazpacho and golf!

Today is another story. I have bills to pay, blogs to write, cards to make and more...GOLF!  But before all that, I have Sharon's Saturday video, card sample photos and some product photos from Saturday's video and a few other odds and ends. Let's get started.

Sharon's video from Saturday morning was new product from Memory Box. I know Sharon says, and I say, certain companies are one of Sharon's favorites, but Memory Box is truly a favorite. We have been carrying Memory Box for as long as I can remember and it is one of the more stylish and traditional image companies you will find. They make a great product, detailed and easily combinable  with other products.

So let's start with Sharon's video HERE . To follow-up, here are the photos of the Memory Box Sharon featured. We start with 6X6 paper pads from MB. MB used to make patterned paper packs in a 6X6 version. These were beautiful coordinated papers with small patterns perfectly suited for card making. I'm excited to see MB coming back with these solid and stripe/dotted packs.

Next up are these coordinating dies from Poppy (a subsidiary of MB). The decorative borders can be used independently with any card design and also with the Oval Fold Frame. We hope to have some photos next week.

 Sharon liked this one and is thinking of doing a class with it.

 Here are more of the new Memory Box release.

PhotoPlay is here with Gnomes, surfing gnomes, Halloween gnomes, and Santa gnomes - with matching dies!



 Next up are the decorative gem card sets. I bought one from our first group but got really excited when I saw the Christmas tree. I bought it yesterday and was up til 2 last night working on it. Very addicting and very easy.  I will post a photo on my next post.


We had some new Stamp Market and restock on several favorite designs. I really like both of these. The background pattern on the plaid would be great at Christmas. The Hello, if you look carefully, has open portions. You can cut this one twice. Once in a solid as an outline and then again in a pattern or contrasting color for the inside portions.

Sizzix has come out with several ThinLits dies for Halloween and Kim took this one and ran with it (or from it). It's a bit scary but this card came out so good! I know a few Halloween enthusiasts that are going to love this!

That's about it for me for now. I will be back on Wednesday or Thursday with next Wednesday's Facebook Live video and whatever new goodies I can find.  Until then I have a two part funny for you today. Read the first then go down to the next one. No more words will be needed!


Have a great week, have fun crafting and above all Stay Safe!

No comments: