Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Hello Everyone!

We can definitely tell that it is wintertime in Buffalo, it is very chilly outside! These are the best type of days to stay inside and work on some projects and drink hot cocoa.

For this week I decided to post a photo of one of the new classes that I am working on, Shaker Cards. I will be using a few dies from Pretty Pink Posh for this class.


This card class will have a winter theme and all the cards will be shaker cards. I am also going to add step-by-step directions to the kits to help anyone that has never made a shaker card. Once you make a shaker card, you will be hooked!

Supplies used:

--Pretty Pink Posh Winter Scene die

--Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Scripts stamp and die

--Taylored Expressions foam strips (I like to use those in my shaker cards)

My shaker card class will be up on the calendar this week! Have a great week and stay warm! --Kim

No comments: