Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Hello Everyone!

 January is finally over and February is here, which means we are just that much closer to warmer weather. There will still be plenty more cold and snowy weather until the warmer weather comes, unfortunately. It is supposed to snow in the next couple of days so I will be home working on all the projects I have started.

For this week I am using a layering die set from Birch Press Design.



I absolutely love this layering die set, it makes such beautiful cards. This set could be used for Valentine's Day or any occasion. For the layers, I used papers that coordinate from light to dark.

Supplies:
--Birch Press Design Kinslet Heart Plate
-- Memory Box Fresh Aqua and Berry Red 6x6 paper pad
--Bazzill white paper
--clear gems
--Pink Fresh Just a Hello stamp and dies (sentiments)

Have a great week!!

No comments: