Sunday, January 30, 2022

Welcome February!

Yes, we have a day or so to go until February 1st, but it's another winter month down with hopefully only one and a half to go. We also have a favorite card making holiday in February, Valentine's Day. We have a class or two at the store to help you craft your favorite style of Valentine's Day card and lots and lots and lots of Valentine themed card supplies. As a special treat, I have Mona's Friday Facebook video featuring an iCrafter truck die that can be used for multiple holidays and people. It's a great base die that you can customize for many uses. You will find the video HERE. It was great to see Mona and she lived up to her reputation as our "Die Cut Queen". 

Sharon followed up on Saturday morning showing Mona's samples again and another die set from iCrafter for a Valentine's mailbox that can be customized for whatever occasion you'd like. Both these dies can be used over and over without worrying that your recipients will realized you are repeating something they have seen before. Sharon also followed up on the die cut from Memory Box that she showed on Wednesday, finishing the card she started. It is a gorgeous die and final card. You will find Saturday's video HERE.

I have lots of photos for you of the store's decorating update and more. We're starting with a small nod to winter because, well, just because. Lawn Fawn dies including one of those pinpoint background dies that I REALLY like!


Sharon's sample card that she used that awesome stencil to create.

Penny Black makes GREAT wintery stamps and great sentiments you can use both inside and outside your cards.

Love this little blue bird!


Sharon, Lori and Mark moved the Valentine's to the front of the store over the weekend. We'll start with Stampingbella collecting her Valentines.


How cute is this little lady? Reminds me of the Valentine's I sent as a child. Look at all the pink and red goodness around her.

More twine in Valentine colors. Avery Elle up front, but I spy Doodlebug in red, pink, aqua and white behind the AE.

Lots of little Valentine's stamps, more decor and and embellies.



All the fun 'Odds & Ends' from Doodlebug. All their colors will coordinate, making your crafting easier.


I had to get the X's&O's confetti (second row, first position) for my Scent with Love class (and because they are too stinkin' cute!

Now don't shoot the messenger, but we are also putting out  Easter stamps! (Sharon is the enabler here!)



Last up is a new class from Kim featuring Penny Black's little animal stamps. These guys are so cute! Check out the dates and join Kim to make these cute little guys.


Don't forget to sign up for our Super Bowl party and Sharon is working on the first Stamp Camp for 2022. Dates will be posted shortly if they haven't been already. Maker Mania is coming up also so we have a very busy February to look forward to. 

That's it for me for today. Here's my funny for the day. Gotta get that glue gun out!


I'm finally taking down our Christmas tree today. I hate this day because I love my tree so much. I can tell you where almost every ornament came from so looking at my tree is like comfort food. I wish I could keep it up all year. I even hugged it last night because I knew I was taking it down today.😩 

Stay warm everyone. I think we are finally coming out of the deep freeze and will have more 'temperate' temps this week coming up. Stay warm, STAY SAFE and we will see you soon.


No comments: