Sunday, January 21, 2024

Happy Monday!

I am actually posting this a day early because I will be having shoulder surgery tomorrow. I have been busy ensuring the house is clean and that I have my blog samples ready for the next few weeks. I have stamped some images to color after my surgery because I cannot sit and do nothing for an extended time!


I absolutely love coloring the images from Penny Black! This teddy bear sitting in a teacup is adorable! This image could be used not just for Valentine's Day but, for other occasions as well. This particular image also has a matching die!

Supplies used:

--Penny Black: Perfect Cup stamp and die
--Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Torn Rectangles dies
--Copics: E35,33,31,40,41; W1,0; YG21,25; R81,83,85; R21,22,24,27

I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!--Kim


No comments: