Monday, January 15, 2024

Happy Snowy Monday!

It is winter in WNY! We all new that it was going to come sooner or later but, I hope that everyone is staying warm and comfortable! I know that I have been able to get some projects done this past weekend so I am very happy about that!!

For this week's sample, I used a new gift card holder die set from Sunny Studios.

The gift card holder die fits on a 6x6 piece of paper so, it is a great way to use up those 6x6 paper pads that we all have in our stash! This die set includes everything that is shown in the photo as well as some more hearts and a few other sentiments (also "be mine" as shown in the next photo).

For this sample, I used the "be mine" dies that are included in the set along with a Valentine cupcake from Pretty Pink Posh's new release.



Supplies used:

--Sunny Studios: Gift Card Envelope die

--PPP: Valentine Cupcakes


I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!-- Kim

No comments: