Sunday, February 11, 2024

Double Duty Week

I did a littler double duty this week as the guest artist for our Friday video. When Sharon asked if several of our very talented customers and fellow employees would help out by doing a demo for our Friday inspiration videos I immediately said yes, but I'm getting ahead of myself for this week. Let me start with Wednesday's video first.

Sharon has had several insanely busy weeks lately getting ready for the Super Bowl Party, attending on-line demos and classes and keeping up with new orders to be placed along with the million other things she does every day. To that end she didn't have time to plan anything for Wednesday night, but we got in our Pretty Pink Posh order and she didn't want to wait to share. I was surprised to see a pop-up notifying me that Sharon had done a Wednesday afternoon video, so let's start there. It's a birthday party themed release this month. 

We're starting with classic sentiments and lot of them!
This was not part of the order, I believe, but Sharon showed it as a great die to have for all your single lined sentiments. Warning: I went to purchase on Friday and they were gone! Get'em while we got'em!
 A starry background plate from PPP!

This is a die that will cut out these individual stars with varied centers. 
If you want, you can layer the cut out stars above onto the star background plate.
What's a birthday party without party hats!
Pretty Pink Posh also drops shaker bits in each release. 
You can use those colorful bits in this die that makes a two layer cake!

Another great die set that makes candles that you can customize.
Need a Happy Birthday? We got that too!

 What's a birthday party without presents?!
Decorations!
Balloons!
Cupcakes!

This one can do double duty as both a big cupcake or ice cream!
More balloon die cuts
A Favor Box die
Another party stencil.
On Friday afternoon I did a Facebook guest video showcasing Concord & 9th's Picture Perfect Box Die set and coordinated stamp set. I wasn't nervous until the day and especially when Sharon turned it over to me. This is a really cute dimensional die set and perfect for a gift. It is also really easy peasy to make. I only used the two sentiments 'missing you' and 'oh hello!' on two of the photos you can create. I really liked that you can customize the color of your camera and you can put your own photos in the photo die. I hope you enjoy it.


On to Saturday. Sharon began with Kim's dinosaur from Spellbinders. 
We have more adorable Doodlepops from Doodlebug along with several samples.


From Crafter's Companion we have two watercolor sets that Charlene was anxious to get her hands on for her Watercolor Thursday class. The set in the front is the Sunbeam set and the one behind it is the Moonbeam set. Both have a touch of shimmer to them.
These watercolors will look great on Hero Arts Black Watercolor paper.
It's Betterpress time. We have two multi-pack ink colors for your Betterpress dies.
New Betterpress dies for Easter

BetterpPress multi-plates come with a guide to help you position it's parts for inking.


Also from Crafter's Companion is this multi divider clear carrier. Sharon is using her's to store her BetterPress plates.
New and re-ordered Elizabeth Craft Designs dies and stamps
Sizzix and Tim Holtz are here with a bit of redo. You may recognize some of these. The difference is they have 'downsized' several of their designs and re-released them. 



Spellbinders has a new basic sentiment stamp with a banner die that compliments all of the sayings.

A new floral stamp, coordinating die and sentiments.

I believe these next dies are all Crafter's Companion



Also from Crafter's Companion is this very useful Magnetic Die Storage Stand. How often do you use a die, especially a small one, set it down and then two seconds later you can't find it. This is a great way to keep track of the dies while you are working with them. This may have to come home with me.

I can see Sharon using this in one of her Graphic 45 classes.
A new glitter paper pack from Crafter's Companion
From Avery Elle we have several new sets. This little bunny can be used with the Happy Easter or you can use the Happy Easter on it's own,
Big sentiments.
Fun scripts sentiments
A multi-use stamp 
Sweet support sentiment set

Simon Hurley stamp set and coordinating dies

Lastly, Woodware has several new floral sets. Sharon said violets, but we both think these are Pansies.

Two new multi patterned stencil sets
We also have few new classes coming up. The first is mini album using Simple Stories paper.
Also the Wherever album from 49 & Market that is perfect with it's subtle travel theme.
The latest Graphic 45 Class featuring a red, white and blue color palette and a quilt images.
Sharon's Memory Box Anemone Flowers class. I'm signing up for this one!
My funny for today, the Rock, 'nuff said!
I've got to be done because the Super Bowl is on and I need to get the snacks and join the Taylor watch. I won't say who I'm rooting for because I'm too superstitious. I hope you all enjoyed the game or whatever you watched instead. Until next week Stay Crafty and Stay Safe!

No comments: